SugarHouse Mama

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Well I've been as busy as a beaver today! lol. I thought I would take a break and indulge myself in the blogging world for a bit.

Cody is going to receive his endowment tomorrow so I'm headed off to Denver so I can be there. I'm so excited for him!

The movers will show up at my parents house Wednesday morning and will be packing them up until Thursday. I am going to be taking the piano and some of their antique furniture that would never survive a move to Hawaii and back. Mom, Dad, and I will be driving back a U-Haul in a dash to be back by Friday. I have a closing scheduled that I must attend.

So, to prepare for all this today I have been doing laundry, cleaning the house, making room for the additional furniture, and packing!

I have another closing scheduled for 3:30 today, so I'm off to that here in a bit.

When Robert gets home we are going to rent a carpet cleaner so we can make sure the empty bedroom is completely ready for mom and dad's antique bedroom set. For all you out-of-towners, this means we will finally have a guest bedroom for you! No more sleeping on the pull out!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey there stranger! I didn't know you had a blog! Now we can keep better tabs on you guys! :) It looks like it has been an eventful couple of weeks. Just know that we are thinking about you guys and remember that the Lord always has a plan, even if we can't see it.