SugarHouse Mama

Friday, June 13, 2008

To Make Room...

To make room for Sarah, we are getting rid of a few items.... Sofa, Chair, and TV. I promise, it makes sense!

Anyway, I'll put the pics and prices up here (they are also on craigslist and ksl.com). If you know anyone who might be interested, please let us know. The money we get from the items will be used to help buy her bedroom furniture.

Thanks for spreading the word!

Awesome Vintage Chair: $75.00 (I LOVE this chair. Not only is it a great color and totally unique and fun, it swivels! I'm really sad to see this baby go, but if Robert is sacrificing his TV, I think I can manage without it)


Sleeper Sofa: $150.00 This is the sofa we currently have in our living room (the shuffle of furniture will allow me to move my "home office" out of the room that will be Sarah's)




38" Flat Screen TV w/ 2 matching stands ("and remote," Robert wants me to add): $750.00 (The tall component tower is not shown)


1 comment:

Emily Taylor said...

Jessica, I can't believe you are adopting. I'm so happy for you all. What a wonderful mother you will be. Sarah is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.