I think it's so cute that kids say things incorrectly when they are little. It's one of the things I wish I could freeze. This is my way of freezing Adjoa for a bit.
Cute things Adjoa used to say:
- "Blubbing" As in, "Mommy look! I cut my finger and it's blubbing! I need a bandaid to stop the blubbing."
- "Solly" instead of Sorry
- "Clazy" instead of Crazy. We still say this one at home sometimes. "You are CLaazy!"
- "Junso" instead of pee. This one comes from Ghana. "Mommy, I jusnoed the bed." "Hurry! Or I will junso my pants!"
- "Honly" instead of Only.
- "Hunicorn" instead of Unicorn.
- "Hand-Foot-Plints." As in, "Mommy, I traced my hand. This is my hand-foot-plint." She will still say thins sometimes instead of "Hand-Print".