SugarHouse Mama

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some New Friends

Two families that are * fairly* close to us are on their way to pick up their daughters from Ghana. I spoke with one family on the phone (they are adopting 2 girls, both older than Sarah) and the mother volunteered to take some pictures and even some video of Sarah if she got the chance. Keep your fingers crossed! I'm looking forward to seeing her in action!

Robert and I went down to Provo to meet the other family. They are adopting a girl who is just about the same age as Sarah! Shortly after she is home, they will be moving up to the Salt Lake area, so that will be awesome! I am already looking forward to spending more time with them - and knowing people (who live near us) that have Ghanaian children will be so great for Sarah! It really means a lot to me that she will know other children who are from the same country.

Well, that's about it for now - I'm hoping to snap a couple pictures of our concrete progress to share with you tomorrow!

No comments: