SugarHouse Mama

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am Marianne Dashwood

Not surprising in the least; I've known it for years....

I found this quiz reading through some of GREM's old blogs (thanks, Elizabeth Bennet!) Click on the pic and it will, *should*, take you to the quiz.

I am Marianne Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!



You Are...Marianne Dashwood!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

The only part that probably doesn't truly apply to me would be the piano playing and singing bit...of course, I do a mean Bohemian Rhapsody - just ask Robert!

1 comment:

Emily Taylor said...

I was going to say, I don't know about your singing, but I think your quilt making and many other skills make up for it.