SugarHouse Mama

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ashley's Bridal Shower

So yesterday I hosted a Bridal Shower for Ashley. (Ashley is my brother, Cody's, finance).

Anyway, everything went well. Ashley got some awesome stuff (can you guys move closer so we can borrow the make-brownies-while-camping-gadget?)

It was great to see everyone who came - Thanks everyone!

I was pretty busy hosting (whatever that means), so I only got a couple pics and the lighting is terrible in most of them :( That's what happens when you just point and shoot.
Yummy food
Family and Friends (ok, some of them)

Bryce and Katie

For info on Cody and Ashley's wedding, click here.

2 comments:

Kat said...

looks like an awesine shower!!! Sorry I missed it.

Rebecka said...

Jess, you're fruit tower thing turned out beautiful!! Great job. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves.