SugarHouse Mama

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Robins, Monkeys, and Zebras...Oh My!

Adjoa has been busy at school. They are learning about different animals. Here is some of her art work from the last few weeks.

I love looking in her bag to see what she drew - I think it's my favorite after school activity!

She is getting more excited to share what they did during the day. At first she would just say, "We played outside, had a snack, ate lunch, sang a song, and we danced!" Now when we pick her up she tells us all about what animal they learned about that day. It's really cute to see what she found most interesting about the animal.
Oh, and of course, if she got to be the line leader that day she's soooo excited to let us know. It's a high honor, you know, and must be treated as such by parents.

Mama bird is feeding baby bird a worm.... just in case you were wondering what was going on with the bird on the left!



I think this poor monkey is missing toes on a foot - and that's one sweet tail! I bet ALL the other monkeys are jealous!

Pretty great little jail-bird zebra!

2 comments:

PLANET HANSEN said...

SO CUTE!!! She is darling and quiet the aspiring artist. Between her cooking and drawing she shows a lot of creativity. :)

Lois said...

Oh my! Love her!