SugarHouse Mama

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthitine Day to ME!

I made this post, like WAY, in advance so it would be a special surprise to me when I log into my blogger today to see what wonderful, awesome, make-me-jealous things everyone has done recently {and by recently I mean in the last 10 or so hours, because that's probably how long it's been since I've logged into my blogger}.

I was born at 4:50 in the P.M. {note the posting time, eh-eh *elbowing you in your ribs*, except it's AM but remember, this is supposed to be a surprise to me from me} AND my mom said I was the best Valentine she ever received. But she pretty much says that every year.

So how 'bout it Mom, am I still the best Valentine you ever received?

3 comments:

Calmil2 said...

Happy Birthday!!! Is that really your cake? It's so cool! Harmony

tralina said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! I hope you have a great day, and that all your plans go smoothly!! (Did you have to set your alarm, and get up and post?!)

Ginny and Ben said...

Happy Birthday, Adjoa's Mama!