SugarHouse Mama

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I Learned on Mother's Day

Because we were in San Diego for Mother's Day, I didn't receive Adjoa's Mother's Day present until we got back.

She made this card at school. The teacher's asked her questions about me and she answered them.

I learned that maybe my daughter needs to know her mommy better. Silly me, I thought I should be spending my time teaching her things like the alphabet, being honest, and how to ride a bike. Apparently, I need to add facts about mommy to the curriculum.

3 comments:

PLANET HANSEN said...

Okay, that totally has me smiling :)
I can only imagine what my kids would say :) I love it that she said you love Jelly and Pie and your favorite thing to do is work! :)

SugarHouse Mama said...

Exactly. Since those are TOTALLY my favorties. Right up there with the grocery store being my favorite place to shop.

tralina said...

What! those were wrong? She got my question right :)and the last one :) How funny!