Also, this recipe has less than 300 calories per serving.
- 217 g Lasagna
- 16 ounces Firm Tofu (squeeze the water out)
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/4 t Black Pepper
- 1/4 t Nutmeg
- 2 T Skim Milk
- 3 c Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 T dried Parsley
- 2 c shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 c Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounces Mushrooms
- 1 c frozen chopped Spinach
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Yellow Squash
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Cook Lasagna (about 9 pieces) according to package instructions
- Crumble tofu or pulse in a food processor until broken into small pieces. Combine in a bowl with eggs, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, skim milk, spaghetti sauce, parsley, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Slice mushrooms, zucchini, and yellow squash, and saute with spinach in a pan.
- Spread a layer of sauce mixture in bottom of a 9x13" baking dish. Add a layer of noodles (3 noodles wide), then spread another layer of sauce on top. Spread half of veggie mixture on sauce. Repeat layers of noodles, sauce, and veggies, ending with a layer of sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated over for 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is very flexible. You can add whatever veggies you like and it's yummy. I think next time, I want to add some eggplant too.