SugarHouse Mama

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Landscaping

Here's how the house started out. I spent the winter months drawing up plans and selecting all the colors and finishes. It was SO much FUN! When I get into something, I really throw myself into it. I spent hours making sketches, changes to the sketches, and then throwing it all out the window when I saw something else I liked. It was a great way to spend the cold months....dreaming about summer!

We couldn't wait for spring to come so we could get started. The way things are going, it's going to take 2, maybe 3 summers to get everything finished up...

It all began with the removal of a rather large, mostly dead tree in the front yard....






Eden had A LOT of fun playing on her new agility course! It was fun to watch her climb and jump over the huge logs. She's a character!










No comments: